Remo
A
I know nothing of her issue but I fully support her. Evangelicals said Catholic Kennedy could not be president. Jon Voight's politics suck but he is a fair actor. Personally, I do not ask my world-famous cardiologist his politics, nor he mine.
Beliefs and abilities must be kept separate.
09:57 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Rachael Elizabeth
A
In response to Remo.
They absolutely SHOULD NOT be kept separate. What the heck happened in your brain when you posted this? Awful people should not be allowed a platform, and the absolute WILDNESS of comparing her to Kennedy.

THE AUDACITY.
10:59 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Remo
A
I said I do not know the specifics. There may be justification. I am going on the principle that ostracism should not happen because of politics, religion, gender, age, and several more. If I were to look at the specifics, I might agree.
It is nice to have a civil discussion.
In response to Rachael Elizabeth.
11:04 AM - Feb 07, 2024
9Gen
A
In response to Remo.
The *specifics* are basically that she is a hater. A racist, a homophobe, an antisemite, a fucking human shitstain. None of these things are *opinions*. Opinions involve education & study. Hatred involves only evil.

She is neither supreme nor superior. She is, however, a deplorable POS. *Fuck Her*
11:29 AM - Feb 07, 2024
DBA
A
In response to Remo.
If your political beliefs align with hate, you should be ostracized. It's how civilized society is supposed to treat people who spread messages that work to undermine peaceful coexistence. If there's no deterrent, the hate is allowed to keep escalating, people get hurt, and destruction follows.
11:20 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Remo.
No one who denies the holocaust should have a public platform...let alone any job. Something so egregious should have consequences.
11:11 AM - Feb 07, 2024
Deb
A
In response to Remo.
Beliefs and abilities can’t be kept separate when someone is so public about their beliefs. Everyone has a right to their beliefs but I can’t forget those beliefs when I watch a movie, read a book, or listen to music. I don’t want to see her in anything.
11:10 AM - Feb 07, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to Remo.
Then perhaps take a few minutes to look into the specifics/facts before forming and especially before posting an opinion.

It would help cut down a lot of miscommunication.
11:08 AM - Feb 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}