Professor Kyle
A
Brilliant. “If the bill fails, I’m going to be absolutely sure about something: The American people [will] be aware of why it failed. … Every day between now and November [they're] going to know the only reason the border is not secure is Donald Trump and his MAGA Republican friends.” Gifted.
12:49 AM - Feb 07, 2024 (Edited)
Deb Prothero
A
Thanks for the gift article. Does anyone know where to find a copy of this bill online? We should make short pithy memes about what the Republicans voted against to help support Biden's message.
In response to Professor Kyle.
02:38 PM - Feb 07, 2024
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Deb Prothero.
Full text 370 pages

https://www.appropriations...
02:57 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Deb Prothero
A
In response to The Reluctant Townie.
That was a long read. I can't find a single objectionable thing in that document that any US politician should vote against. It's long overdue.

Given the recent report on the White House Medical Office being used like a pill mill under Trump - maybe it's the fentanyl that they want to keep flowing?
04:39 PM - Feb 07, 2024
The Reluctant Townie
A
02:54 PM - Feb 07, 2024
Deb Prothero
A
In response to The Reluctant Townie.
Thanks so much. I want to see what it is the Republicans are rejecting.
03:03 PM - Feb 07, 2024
R o K p h i s h
A
I live in the only red district in #Maryland , "represented" by #TrumpToady Andy "Handgun" Harris. You may remember him from when he tried to sneak a handgun onto the House floor. Here's the meme I use when the conversation mentions him.

#EasternShore #DelMarVa
02:53 PM - Feb 07, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}