Cynthia Williams
A
It seems to me that Judges Alito, Thomas, Kavanaugh, and Roberts are trying to find a way to argue that an insurrection can't take place in the USA because Congress hasn't defined what is an insurrection. Because it hasn't been defined no one in office in the USA can be convicted of insurrecting.
11:35 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Jodi B
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
I didn't realize there was more than one definition of insurrection. 🙄 Anyone who learned about the Civil War in fourth grade history class knows what an insurrection is!
11:59 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
"Darn, we sure wish we could help you out, we just don't know what an insurrection is and until we do I guess we just have to let this guy run for president again."

They're going to make sure TFG has every opportunity to make absolutely clear what an insurrection looks like.
11:48 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Angie Alexander
A
Seems these SC men are aiding and abetting insurrection by ignoring fake electors court rulings and prosecution of proud boys etc.
11:43 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Warren Oakley
A
The male conservative justices are CLEARLY hostile to Jason Murray. Ver hostile...and it's really pissing me off!
11:39 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
As I said I am not a lawyer but the Cons are trying to make fetch happen any way they can bullshit their way to it
11:38 AM - Feb 08, 2024
Alexander Nevrmind
B
Clarence should ask Ginny…
11:37 AM - Feb 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}