Tomi T Ahonen
A
What did my Trumpomath mean?

Trump loses all his first 4 criminal trials (this is certain, his OWN lawyers told Trump this). Gets convicted to prison

Trump will of course appeal EVERY ruling

He MIGHT get to stay outside, like Bannon or ordered into prison while appeals

Feuding with judge? Dumb!
03:44 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Benny Andthejets
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
I disagree. If trump is convicted in the J6 case first. Chutkan will order him remanded pending appeal. He is dangerous now, just imagine after a conviction, not to mention the threats pre-trial, and flight-risk, that will weigh heavily on him being remanded pending appeal.
05:00 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Benny Andthejets.
And Chutkan is EXACTLY the kind of judge who does that, and Trump has been working overtime to piss her off. Bad move Trumpo! I agree, she is likely to order Trump to wait inside prison when he appeals the matter
05:04 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Benny Andthejets.
So Benny, you probably did not know, that 'Tweet' whatever they are called here, was one in a series. The PREVIOUS Tweet of mine calculated the odds of all 4 criminal court judges allowing Trump to stay outside is statistically 93/7 AGAINST

But I agree, Chutkan is likely to keep him locked
05:06 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Niki S. RN
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
Let him sit his orange a$$ in jail and wait!!
04:23 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Niki S. RN.
It is a shame, Niki, because obviously Trumpo is a child who was never given a lesson to grow up. If one of the judges had tossed Trump into a jail cell for a weekend, we'd have a pussycat now, no threats to anyone. He will HATE prison, he is a germophobe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And the toilet seat...
04:33 PM - Feb 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}