Salma Typhii
A
So let's say it is all true* for funsies, who do you prefer Biden with dementia or trump with dementia as president? Whose VP pick do you trust to take over?

*it isn't but humor me
06:56 PM - Feb 08, 2024 (Edited)
WhalingOutLoud
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
I'm incensed. The Special Council's snark commentary was so partisan. What a jerk and I hope there are consequences for this prosecutor.

The man I saw standing behind the podium is not senile. People are acting really weird. Don't do the dirty work for these jerks.
08:27 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Angela Votes Biden-Harris '24
A
I'll take Biden and Kamala Harris every time. I'd take a sentient sock over tfg.
08:21 PM - Feb 08, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
I’m insulted (not really) that you even feel the need to ask this question. Kamala Harris is so vastly superior than anyone Trump would pick that they aren’t even in the same ball park. #ridingwithbidenandharris2024
07:06 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to jocelynjtweet.
I swear every journalist should be asked, "If you had to hand your car keys to Biden or Trump, no other options, who do you pick?"
07:08 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Bitter Scribe
A
In response to jocelynjtweet.
Oh how can you even say that, when you don't even know who Trump will pick. All I know is, he'll show the customary good judgment and keen eye for personnel that pffft heeheehee sorry can't keep that up.
07:17 PM - Feb 08, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
The last year of Mango's mental displays aren't overwhelmingly cognizant, yet somehow msm hovers between reluctance and adamant refusal to cover his numerous gaffes in favor of repeatedly hyperventilating over Biden's every mistake (and often ignoring when his lifetime stutter may play some part.)
07:03 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to shadeygreyskies.
Biden gaffes should just be called "tan suits" 🙄
07:06 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Katie Kadwell
A
🙄🙄🙄🙄 ok now that that’s out of the way… Biden with dementia and Harris there filling in. Jfc these shills are going to talk us right into fascism if we’re not careful.
07:00 PM - Feb 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}