Zazon Zazon
A
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT...

IT DIDN'T EVEN TAKE A YEAR FROM DOBBS FOR MAGAts to POUNCE on CLARENCE THOMAS's CHALLENGE TO OUR FREEDOMS

TENNESSEE PASSED A BILL INTENDING TO DENY MARRIAGE LICENSES TO INTER RACIAL, INTER FAITH AND SAME SEX COUPLES

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE
12:23 AM - Mar 10, 2023
allwen6
A
In response to Zazon Zazon.
So what happens to the people who are already married. It sounds like Hitler's Nazi regime when he only wanted the Aryan race, blonde and ble eyed, kept pure This is scary shit, I am glad I live in Australia
03:16 AM - Mar 10, 2023

Only followers of this user (papito5ft6) can see their posts

Zazon Zazon
A
In response to Brick City Born.
oh, boy do I ever .... the pendulum has unfortunately swung in their direction under MAGAt amurikkka
03:37 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Blue Crayon
A
Intrigued how they will police inter-faith marriage. If you just say Atheist for both partners, then that would be "same faith"? Or would they ban Atheists from marrying? Force people to join churches? How sick is this going to get before some grown ups step in?
03:07 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Andy Knight
A
As a Nashville resident, this is horrific but not surprising. These ghouls were always lurking in the background, but they’ve grown more and more brazen since Trump was elected, seemingly in a depravity competition among themselves while trying to take the lead in the country for ignorance and hate.
12:47 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Zazon Zazon
A
In response to Andy Knight.
I'm equally in disbelief+livid... I KNOW this is what many MAGAts have felt in their hearts, but NEVER thought they'd have the gall to voice it so publicly and CODIFY IT, FFS.
and YES, they ALL RIGHTLY SENSE that racist 'permission structure' since chump befouled our country with his vile presence.
12:59 AM - Mar 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}