Christopher Bouzy
A
Until we understand why this is only happening to a select group of users, you can use Spoutible on your mobile browser; it works exactly the same minus the notifications.
Jacsmoore @ @JofromVirginia
I agree. Without the phone app, I will not be an active {multiple daily check-ins} user. For me, using the computer is just too much like work. I'm retired for a reason :)
@cbouzy
01:30 AM - Feb 10, 2024
02:37 AM - Feb 10, 2024
Myrian M
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I thought it was a problem with the site because I couldn't access through app or browser. After I uninstalled the app I was able to access through the browser but when I reinstalled the app I could no longer do so. I had to uninstall the app again in order to go thru browser. Does that make sense🤗
03:53 AM - Feb 10, 2024
Royce Hansen
A
I had problem with my android phone, deleted the Spoutible app reinstalled it and signed back in.
03:26 AM - Feb 10, 2024
Jacsmoore @
A
On the plus side, my phone is pushing app notifications from Spoutible! On the minus side, using the website on FF is difficult on the phone due to old eyes. I'll use it in a pinch but hope you guys can get this issue resolved. Thanks for all you do.
03:15 AM - Feb 10, 2024
Max Prophet
A
I prefer to use the browser on my phone. But I can do almost everything with the browser except check DMs. Browser DMs have always had the flaw, since day. One, of having to have the window refreshed in order for the message box to show up at the bottom. Refresh the browser now you get cloud flare.
02:48 AM - Feb 10, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
I'm retired and my hands are TIRED. So, I use a laptop/browser most of the time. When (rarely) on the phone I also use a browser. Apps -- any app from any company -- are difficult for me to maneuver.
02:46 AM - Feb 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}