Roxxy Riot
A
thread 1/10
Ok.. story time.
A story about by a mile the worst sexual harassment I've ever experienced at work.

A story for any guys out there that don't
believe the shit that women have to deal with.

I'll keep it as intact as I can, not to be vulgar.. but to really illustrate the situation.
07:45 AM - Feb 10, 2024
Roxxy Riot
A
thread 2/10
Skipping over the two times I got asked for my number, and general flirty stuff that I deal with almost everyday..

This guy comes up and asks where the condoms are. Cool, no problem, safe sex is great.
I tell him, he goes and gets them and comes back..
Roxxy Riot
A
thread 3/10
"These are so small. Don't have anything bigger?"

I laugh it off and say no, cuz this is literally what every guy says when buying condoms.

He gets all huffy, and walks away. Whatever.

Guy goes to the end of the counter by the little swinging door that leads behind it.

Staring at me.
Roxxy Riot
A
thread 4/10
I glance over at him to see what the hell he's doing..

He kinda says something that I can't hear, so I walk a little closer and ask him what's up.

"You like big dicks?"

I'm completely taken off guard and just kinda giggle nervously, not really saying anything as I'm processing this situation.
Roxxy Riot
A
thread 5/10
"You ever fuck with black guys?"

He's now looking me up and down doing that totally creepy, undressing me with his eyes thing.

"Uhh.. haha... no, I haven't.." I say, as I start looking for a way to get out of the conversation.

"You want to? When you off?"
Still leering at me.
Roxxy Riot
A
thread 6/10
"No, I'm good.. I have a girlfriend.."

"So? That don't mean anything"

"It means no, I'm good.."

Luckily at this point another customer walks up and I quickly move over to them and start just talking.

I can still see him at the edge of the counter.
Roxxy Riot
A
thread 7/10
I am absolutely not letting this person leave until he catches the hint.. and I think she picked up on it cuz she was zero percent annoyed that I'm not actually ringing up her stuff.

Creepy dude stares at me for a minute longer then finally leaves.
Roxxy Riot
A
thread 8/10
My face must have been bright red cuz I could feel myself wanting to just cry. But she asked if I was ok and I said I was.
Random woman saved my day.
Roxxy Riot
A
thread 9/10
So yeah... that's my story from today. I'm very glad I'm off the next couple days, I don't think I could be there again tonight.

This shit happens. Worse shit happens. Believe women when they say it.

Don't be that guy, don't let anyone you know be that guy. If you notice it, step in.
Roxxy Riot
A
thread 10/10
We shouldn't have to deal with it and defend ourselves from it alone.

I feel fucking disgusting.. but I'm not gonna let it ruin my day.

Positive and happy Roxxy lives on 🖤

The end.
Bea Bennett
A
💜 This happens so much. Once, I was walking home from the bus stop. A guy followed me, asking innocent questions that took a turn like that. I ducked into the first brightly lit building, pretending to unlock a random door. He left but then I had to run 2 blocks to my apartment. It's been 40 years.
In response to Roxxy Riot.
12:00 PM - Feb 10, 2024
BigMommaLurka
A
In response to Bea Bennett.
You never forget that feeling. Men really have no clue how pervasive this is.
12:55 PM - Feb 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}