Professor Kyle
A
For myself, I'm perfectly happy with Spoutible as is. But I'm glad to hear they've hired a PR firm, because that will help draw new people (including "influencers") & shape the narrative around the site – which has been warped by racism.
01:56 PM - Feb 10, 2024
TCOmms1
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
In an educated guess, I believe you will be seeing a flood of politically motivated left-leaners arriving from another platform very soon...regardless of PR.
12:47 PM - Feb 11, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to TCOmms1.
Glad to hear it!
01:04 PM - Feb 11, 2024
Young Lesbian Dre
A
I'm glad you mentioned the racism part. Because if he were a white man, tech journos would be singing his praises.

"Nicknamed "The Bouz" by platform users, Christopher Bouzy is reshaping social media. Here's why it matters."

But he's Black so instead it's attack, misinform, rinse, repeat...
08:45 AM - Feb 11, 2024 (Edited)
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
Exactly. What he's created – on a shoestring budget – is phenomenal. If he were white he'd be the toast of the town.
09:16 AM - Feb 11, 2024
Russ Cole
A
Every time I "spout off" on twitter, they suspend my account. They don't have the balls to read the truth, as I see it. I like Shoutable the way it is. I hope they don't change a thing.
03:27 PM - Feb 10, 2024
Myrian M
A
Just curious.....warped by racism? How so?
02:54 PM - Feb 10, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Myrian M.
Someone else asked so I copied my response:

I meant that the narrative has been warped. The negative reaction from some has been MUCH stronger than reactions toward Post and other similar sites, & it's because Spoutible was created by a Black man & meant to limit trolls & abuse.
02:55 PM - Feb 10, 2024
Liz
A
I’m glad too. Where did you ‘hear that’
Thx ;)
02:22 PM - Feb 10, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Liz.
Christopher had a pod with updates on the breach and other news about Spoutible. Lots of good stuff!
02:23 PM - Feb 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}