Tomi T Ahonen
A
Ok, this is now officially weird

So today there are totally normal 'ex parte' hearings at Judge Cannon office in Florida. It's about the redacted documents

But WHY IS TRUMP suddenly attending a routine meeting of his attorneys?

Trump is scared of something big. He is wasting his day on THIS?
02:02 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Jojo Clar
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
I guess he wants to hear first hand who the rat is in his ranks or get some clues so he can attempt more intimidation. I had to look up certiary 😆
04:10 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Jojo Clar.
LOL yes, and I apparently have forgotten some of my Latin spelling skills. It is spelled certiorari. Sorry :-) ..I blame... Obama! Spelling is an evil Iranian plot, smuggled to America inside a laptop, by Joe Biden and the Mexican caravans, to power windmill cancer with magnetism, the unwatered kind
09:19 AM - Feb 14, 2024
Aurelio Muraca
A
I heard he is also going to attend the hearing in GA on Thursday ti see if there is evidence to disqualify Fani Willis from the case.
09:17 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Aurelio Muraca.
LOL I wonder if we ever hear a prosecutor respond to Trump requests to move trial dates 'because it interferes with his election campaigning' pointing out THESE utterly unnecessary participations in standard legal meetings for attorneys. He does imagine that being there will somehow help him
09:16 AM - Feb 14, 2024
Jodi Stevens
A
Maybe he wants to be there to remind Cannon where her loyalties lie?
05:04 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Kris Y
A
Intimidation
03:22 PM - Feb 12, 2024
B Saucy Now
A
Hoping for a wild ride of a week for us! Bad, bad week for TFG
02:19 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to B Saucy Now.
This can very well turn out to be worst week in Trump's life (so far) and if we have the feast of Engoron this week, then Trump may be bankrupted by the time this month of February is over... :-)
02:46 PM - Feb 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}