Claudia Citro
A
It takes just a few days to become a Streaming Queen. I won’t trade it for cable. Costs less, way more movies, and I can pause for all the reasons you’re thinking 🤔 any time I want. I use the Fire Stick from Amazon. Also easy to set up. Fr you electronically deficient spouters
Kirk Taylor @Ktaylor
If you want to actually do something to limit the influence of Fox News, cut your cable tv entirely. If you have a good internet connection, you don't need it; there's almost nothing on cable that can't be found on the internet for less $ than you're paying for cable, and that includes live sports
12:21 PM - Mar 10, 2023
12:27 PM - Mar 10, 2023
JeffCO
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
I would add that a cheap HD antenna will pull in most local channels for many people, depending on one's location. Same as in the old days before cable, But better, in HD!
01:19 PM - Mar 10, 2023
hal
A
In response to JeffCO.
I think a lot of people may have forgotten about OTA broadcast tv. I know it's not going to work if you're in a remote area, but when I plugged in a cheap UHF antenna I locked in way more stations than I knew existed in my area. Then forgot about it myself.
01:42 PM - Mar 10, 2023
Susan Helene Gottfried
A
I cut the cable cord years ago and just have Netflix now. Haven't missed much of anything, and I like how I'm not spending my time parked in front of the TV.
01:17 PM - Mar 10, 2023
Patti
A
I’ve been cable free for 3 yrs now. At first, I hated having to select letter by letter but it’s second nature now
12:48 PM - Mar 10, 2023
hal
A
I've actually never had cable tv. It just never occurred to us to get it, because even when we had kids in the house we were ok with video tapes and DVDs, or occasional broadcast tv.
I watch a lot more now via streaming.
12:35 PM - Mar 10, 2023
Tim Graf
A
In response to hal.
I haven't even owned a television for over 20 years. If there's something I want to watch (rare), I can almost always find it somewhere on line, and without commercials.
12:57 PM - Mar 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}