Claudia Citro
A
It takes just a few days to become a Streaming Queen. I won’t trade it for cable. Costs less, way more movies, and I can pause for all the reasons you’re thinking 🤔 any time I want. I use the Fire Stick from Amazon. Also easy to set up. Fr you electronically deficient spouters
Kirk Taylor @Ktaylor
If you want to actually do something to limit the influence of Fox News, cut your cable tv entirely. If you have a good internet connection, you don't need it; there's almost nothing on cable that can't be found on the internet for less $ than you're paying for cable, and that includes live sports
12:21 PM - Mar 10, 2023
12:27 PM - Mar 10, 2023
JeffCO
A
I would add that a cheap HD antenna will pull in most local channels for many people, depending on one's location. Same as in the old days before cable, But better, in HD!
In response to Claudia Citro.
01:19 PM - Mar 10, 2023
hal
A
In response to JeffCO.
I think a lot of people may have forgotten about OTA broadcast tv. I know it's not going to work if you're in a remote area, but when I plugged in a cheap UHF antenna I locked in way more stations than I knew existed in my area. Then forgot about it myself.
01:42 PM - Mar 10, 2023
JeffCO
A
In response to hal.
Really depends on how remote, if it's distance but no obstacles, you can pick up signals from quite a distance. OTOH if it's mountains like around here, that is definitely problematic.

People can find a lot of info on this topic online, inc what they're likely to pick up in their area
01:46 PM - Mar 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}