Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
Journalists who ignored Spoutible for over a year are trying really hard to manufacture a controversy. Someone that I quote-spouted deleted his account and then said on Bluesky I was trying to silence him. We don't delete accounts, we suspend accounts.
05:28 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
I always find it interesting they never interview or quote the people who actually use Spoutible.
05:40 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Joan H
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Tech Crunch has historically been very sensationalist. They don’t exactly dwell in fact. Way back when Musk was one of the good guys🙄…they relentlessly attacked Tesla. Wonder if that changed…since they probably like him now!

This will however not stop people from eventually coming to Spoutible.
11:45 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Randy Resnick
A
In response to Joan H.
Very true, but it's also true that they *all* do it! This is just a generalisation of news as entertainment. It's not done to inform, it's done for profit and must echo back what people in its audience already believe. Everything on the Internet wants, needs eyeballs, and that includes Spoutible.
12:12 PM - Feb 13, 2024
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
They can call me up anytime👍
08:13 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Lisa W FirstWave
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
Me too!
08:09 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Clayton Haapala
A
I think it was Natale quoted in the article, saying, "I couldn't even load my 'tree'". Well, heck, with the password resets and several bugfix iterations of the app, pretty much ALL of us experienced that. Briefly.
And, got over it.
07:35 PM - Feb 12, 2024
k hola (she/her)
A
that’s how you know you’re succeeding
06:53 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
06:03 PM - Feb 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}