Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
Journalists who ignored Spoutible for over a year are trying really hard to manufacture a controversy. Someone that I quote-spouted deleted his account and then said on Bluesky I was trying to silence him. We don't delete accounts, we suspend accounts.
05:28 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
I always find it interesting they never interview or quote the people who actually use Spoutible.
05:40 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Trending "ROYAL EXPERT" #SussexDefender
B
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Ignore them
07:13 AM - Feb 13, 2024
RexRath
A
I hate our modern news culture since manufacturing drama is what brings in the clicks, likes and engagement. Ffs, can’t news just becoming “boring” again?
11:47 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Lisa W FirstWave
A
They just don’t stop!!!
10:01 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Kathleen F789
A
The person they supposedly interviewed is probably the same user who got pounced on by those of us who actually have been using Spoutible regularly for the past year — someone who apparently set up a sleeper cell account in 2023, and only became active on Spoutible tbis month to stir up trouble.
07:18 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Lisse (she/her)
A
I can’t help but see the similarities between this and the Biden Campaign, or Fani Willis. When it’s something negative, the media wants to amplify it the story. But when it’s positive media, they can’t be bothered with the story.
06:16 PM - Feb 12, 2024 (Edited)
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
I just knew it was Dan.

JUST. KNEW IT.

Save everything related to him, I suspect it will become relevant.
06:09 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
Most of us have received warnings from our banks, employers, loan institutions & medical organizations that our very personal MATERIAL information has been stolen & could be used for HARM. What's the worst case scenario with this "breach"? Someone might temporarily use our Spoutible account? 🙄
06:00 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
Can’t help noticing that the author of the article supports every site but this one. 🤔
05:58 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
Ok, jokes aside, this article is actually fairly outrageous-- it reads more like an editorial than tech news. I'm an amateur student of rhetoric and propaganda and this piece is loaded with unfounded innuendo. I marked up the first few paragraphs.
@cbouzy
05:55 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Whoa!
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
It also says the incident has "taken place over the last week." The incident, the fix, and notifying Spoutible users all took place within hours.
07:02 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
Pro Tip for TechCrunch: If someone is writing an article and the entire foundation of the article is "someone on Twitter said...", then they are not actually doing journalism.
07:20 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
wait, there was a breach? omg why didn't you tell anyone?

😏
05:40 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Katie E
A
Truth always comes out
05:30 PM - Feb 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}