Jeff Tiedrich
A
one year ago today we learned that Donald Trump had stolen classified documents and was refusing to return them. I get that the wheels of justice grind slowly, but come the fuck on already
10:29 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Larry Canuck
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
You or I would be jailed immediately ...
But he's special, don't you know? 🤢
07:39 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Boomer Papa
A
If he had decided to not run again would they have charged him at all? Would they have let him go back to his regular thievery?
05:42 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Lonesome Jack
A
Seriously.
12:35 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Mitzi Szereto
A
Indeed.
01:47 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Jean Ibosh
B
Any other person would have been arrested right then and there. Just look at past history of espionage.
05:57 PM - Jul 19, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

J MurchPond
A
In response to Anne NotOfCleves.
Curious-What interests you about that? What do you think it signifies? I didn’t even notice it until you pointed it out.
01:41 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Ken The Plumber
A
Don't steal a pizza. You'll be in Rikers faster than you can say Merrick Garland.
11:27 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Nathan Standing
A
If I'd stolen classified stuff and stonewalled, I'd get a week -- tops -- before armed agents showed up at my house, my office, and any storage areas.

I think we've answered the "Everyone is equal before the law" question. Nope! Not close.

How about we strive to do better going forward?
10:54 AM - Feb 06, 2023
K Morgan
A
I like to think (hope?) they are holding all indictments until they are ready to be handed down all at one time as they know it will cause some violence and they want to be prepared and have it related to a single announcement vs an ongoing barrage over weeks and months that can build a rage.
10:44 AM - Feb 06, 2023
BullDawg
A
We're ready
10:35 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Roni Red
A
I don’t understand it either. I wish I worked at his favourite burger place…….would be his last meal! He really is a horrid human.
10:34 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Tony Gordon
A
I've tried to be patient since I understand it's a big deal to charge an ex-president. But at this point I have lost hope in there being accountability, which shakes our justice system to the core and makes our form of government untenable
10:32 AM - Feb 06, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}