Clarke
A
Their snitch turned out to be making things up to keep it interesting

https://www.palmerreport.c...
01:28 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Jewels & Binoculars
A
In response to Clarke.
I hope this post (spout) is a sign that PalmerReport is going to be a consistently on Spoutible. I read PR's email newsletter every morning since I left Twitter (where PR followed me) but I do miss the ability to interact w/the sharpest, most cogent U.S. political pundit on the Internet.
02:07 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Clarke
A
In response to Jewels & Binoculars.
I carry Palmer from the website just about every morning. Probably not tomorrow. I do most of my posting from the car. Cell coverage is poor in the house. And tomorrow instead of the low 40s it will be 20⁰. I just came inside because it's so cold. That cold front is blowing in.
02:17 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Jewels & Binoculars
A
Thanks for going above and beyond. I just wish PR would be a steady presence on Spoutible and let twitter go to hell. The SM/MSM disconnect from reality is so bad I read only PR to find out what's going on. Its in the 20s at night in mtn AZ so it's winter here too. Stay warm!
In response to Clarke.
04:06 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Clarke
A
In response to Jewels & Binoculars.
I am happy to do it as long as I can stay warm. I making a last check before going to bed.
Even my long haired six toed cat is inside tonight. She used to be feral and stays outside a lot.
09:10 PM - Feb 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}