Reet Petite
A
“Once again, it was an insane day for America, because it was a regular day for Donald Trump.”

Who needs Jon Stewart and his cynical both-sides bloviating, when Stephen Colbert is out there doing incisive political commentary like this?

Absolutely brilliant and so damn funny
Stephen’s Public Service Announcement: “This Is F***ed Up” | Fani Willis Is Not On Trial - YouTube

Stephen Colbert urges Americans not to become numb to Donald Trump’s crimes, and offers a reminder that no other presidential candidate has ever had to pause...

12:15 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Nora Nanza
A
In response to Reet Petite.
Soooo good! 🤣
02:19 PM - Feb 17, 2024
junerose32
B
Best part is the Aretha Franklin clip - wish I knew how to chop it out R_E_S_P_E_C_T_E_R_R_E_D!
02:05 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Reet Petite
A
In response to junerose32.
🤣 🎶
R-E-S-P-E-C-T-C-K-E-R-R-E-D
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
I have C-T-E
WHALE!
02:21 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
Stewart is giving Maher a run for the money.
12:41 PM - Feb 17, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Craig Wiesner
A
I loved his monologue Thursday! The only injustice about the Engoron decision would be that Colbert wouldn't be around to make the jokes on Friday (he's off on Fridays).
12:16 PM - Feb 17, 2024
Reet Petite
A
In response to Craig Wiesner.
Totally agree! Colbert deserves a Peabody and an Emmy for this monologue. And anyone who doubts how much New Yorkers loathe Donald Trump needs to listen to the NYC studio audience erupting in cheers at the idea that Trump will at last be brought to justice.
12:23 PM - Feb 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}