Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
TRUMP CHANGE/32

What if Judge Cannon had been taking bribes from Trumpo? Her HUSBAND is a mobster!!

Trump appointed her to the bench AFTER Trump had been voted out of office!

What if Trump HAS been paying her, and suddenly STOPPED? Because Trump ran out of money

Would explain her ruling...
03:03 PM - Feb 18, 2024
GT InNC
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
At the very least, her communications should be monitored after her questionable rulings.
07:36 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to GT InNC.
So if Jack Smith included that detail in a filing to Judge Cannon, and as Judge Cannon ordered Jack Smith to reveal the names to Trump and Jack Smith refused - she has NOT threatened Jack Smith with contempt. That also is TOTALLY against any Judge's best interest. It is plausible Jack Smith just..
05:22 AM - Feb 19, 2024
A
In response to GT InNC.
It is plausible the mention of 2 rats in Trump inner circles was actually threat to Judge Cannon, stop talking to Trump, I know what you are doing, and my next step is to reveal this to your superiors. THAT could also be why Cannon did not give Trump the delay Trump was begging for
05:24 AM - Feb 19, 2024
Lori Anne Thomley
A
I’m loving your thread, but all I could find on your gangster claim about Canon’s husband is that he worked for (a really horrible) mobster, not that he is one himself.
https://threadreaderapp.co...
04:08 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Michele Dalton
A
👀👀
04:00 PM - Feb 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}