Avril Auntie
A
I wish NBA All Star Weekend was still entertaining! Stars are to fragile to participate I'm the dunk contest and these All Stars are too worried about their brand to play hard. If they don't care, why should us fans??
12:12 AM - Feb 19, 2024
Blue Democrat
B
In response to Avril Auntie.
The All Star Games are no longer what they used to be. It's now just a fun social gathering instead of players playing hard trying to prove which league is the best. Most of them don't even want to participate and would rather have a few days off.
08:09 AM - Feb 20, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Blue Democrat.
The only All-Star game that comes close to an actual game is Baseball.
08:13 AM - Feb 20, 2024
Archie Leach
A
In response to Avril Auntie.
I disagree. I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing serious players being more relaxed and enjoying the game & related competitions. They're having fun. This isnt the week for serious balling. There's enough of that in the looooong regular and post-season. Also enjoyed the short doc on players unionization.
12:19 AM - Feb 19, 2024
Avril Auntie
A
In response to Archie Leach.
I get it. And I don’t mean "play hard" like the playoffs or even a regular game. However, I am in my mid 40s and have been an NBA fan my whole life. There is definitely a middle ground between meaningful game intensity and the complete lack of effort shown during this year's all star game.
07:27 AM - Feb 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}