Karl S the Typo King
A
She let out the deep breath that let me know she was fully asleep so after 20 minutes I was able to escape. But when I opened my phone I saw the most ghost notifications I’ve ever seen 😳
03:28 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Regina
A
In response to Karl S the Typo King.
Stumbled upon this post after searching "baby sleep" any tips for a 5 month old who has trouble sleeping independently? I feel like I've read every advice blog/instagram reel on the internet and none of it works.
11:00 AM - Feb 18, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Regina.
Did they already go through the 4 month sleep regression? Is the problem with them staying asleep after getting them down?
12:47 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Regina
A
yup and yup, sorry just saw this my notifications must be off
05:12 PM - Feb 18, 2024 (Edited)
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Regina.
No worries, how do you currently get them to sleep?
05:30 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Regina
A
rocking or breastfeeding
12:01 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Regina.
It’s still what I do to help them fall asleep now, they’ve become conditioned to fall asleep to it. I know each kid is different, and it took a couple months but it helped get them back to sleep and eventually they started napping longer on their own.
01:23 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Regina.
My son used to only sleep for 30 minutes at a time, at about 6 months I got tired of it. I bounced and shhhsed him to get him to sleep, then when he would wake I I laid down with him, snuggled and shhhsed him back to sleep, it would add about an hour to his nap. For me, it’s the shhhshing that helpd
01:19 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Regina
A
Yeah babies gonna be babies. It really seems to be temperament. That's what we've pretty much done.
01:35 PM - Feb 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}