Karl S the Typo King
A
She let out the deep breath that let me know she was fully asleep so after 20 minutes I was able to escape. But when I opened my phone I saw the most ghost notifications I’ve ever seen 😳
03:28 PM - Dec 19, 2023
Regina
A
In response to Karl S the Typo King.
Stumbled upon this post after searching "baby sleep" any tips for a 5 month old who has trouble sleeping independently? I feel like I've read every advice blog/instagram reel on the internet and none of it works.
11:00 AM - Feb 18, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Regina.
Did they already go through the 4 month sleep regression? Is the problem with them staying asleep after getting them down?
12:47 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Regina
A
yup and yup, sorry just saw this my notifications must be off
05:12 PM - Feb 18, 2024 (Edited)
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Regina.
No worries, how do you currently get them to sleep?
05:30 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Regina
A
rocking or breastfeeding
12:01 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
My son used to only sleep for 30 minutes at a time, at about 6 months I got tired of it. I bounced and shhhsed him to get him to sleep, then when he would wake I I laid down with him, snuggled and shhhsed him back to sleep, it would add about an hour to his nap. For me, it’s the shhhshing that helpd
In response to Regina.
01:19 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Regina
A
Yeah babies gonna be babies. It really seems to be temperament. That's what we've pretty much done.
01:35 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Regina.
It took a little while, but getting them back to sleep when they woke up early was possible, and eventually they elongated their naps. I feel for you, my kids all hate sleeping.
01:40 PM - Feb 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}