Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
📢As some of you know, we hired a company to monitor conversations about Spoutible on social media. We had the highest negative sentiment the week of our security incident. However, our sentiment quickly rebounded the following week because of our virtual town hall.
02:21 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
We know we have a lot of work ahead to regain our community's trust, and we have started the process of regaining that trust. We will make an announcement soon about our new partners and what important steps we have taken to improve our security.
02:21 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Fiona Bski
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
this goes to show that an issue/incident can be made better or worse in how it's handeled after

being honest, upfront & working to prevent it happening again is the best way

A good example is Biden vs t w/classsified docs. Biden didn't lie & set up a system to prevent it from happening again.
03:12 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
My trust in Spoutible and in you, Mr. Bouzy, is steady. But thank you for going the extra mile in making sure all users feel secure here. It's appreciated. 😊
02:42 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Jen The Muse
A
My trust is exactly where it has been since last Feb. I'm excited to hear the news though. Continuous improvement is always the way.
02:27 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Kevin Hilbiber
A
My trust in your work was not injured in the cheap scrape event. Terrorism is no longer a novel concept. Here we remain in a discussion as others are threatened by it somehow. Curious.
02:27 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
Spoutible never lost my trust.
02:23 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
NO. WAY.
And no offense intended, but those who’s trust was lost were looking for a reason to complain about a hate-free, successful forum.
02:25 PM - Feb 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}