Anthony Lee
A
thread 1/10
I am done with exploring the features of my new Hyundai Ioniq 6. Did I say that I love this car? Yeah, I did, but I just want to say it again. 🙂

Let me give you a rundown of the most impressive things about this car after going through its lengthy documentation and playing with it a little.
09:27 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Anthony Lee
A
thread 2/10
The coolest thing of all: Smart Parking.

The car can detect open parking spaces in a lot or along a curb. I can confirm what kind of parking space it is, then I can let go of the steering wheel and hold down a specific button so that the car does the motions to automatically park in the space.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 3/10
If I connect my Android smartphone to the USB port near the navigation panel, the car can play, through its kickass audio speakers, whatever audio is playing from my phone, even if I don't officially open Android Auto. This will really enhance audiobook and podcast listening on long trips.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 4/10
I can use my key fob to remotely move the Ioniq 6 forward or backward while I'm standing outside the car. This is really good if I find that I park a little too far forward or backward. Instead of getting back in the car, turn it on, and make the slight adjustment, I skip the first step entirely.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 5/10
There are many safety features of my Ioniq 6. I can get warnings for obstacles on any side of my car. I also love how the car's smart technology can do automatic steering in certain situations, like swerving to avoid a pedestrian and steering back to the center of a lane if I am swerving out of it.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 6/10
Another cool feature: the Smart Trunk.

If I enable it before locking my car, then come back with my fob to a spot behind the trunk, it will automatically open after three seconds. This is great for carrying heavy items back to the car without having to take out my key to manually open the trunk.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 7/10
When it comes to speed limits, my car can really help.

Yes, I can manually set a speed limit that will trigger alarms if I exceed it. But I can also let the car's camera read speed limit signs and automatically apply those limits as thresholds for the speed limit alarm that frequently change.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 8/10
Besides one USB port and four USB-C ports, there is also an electric outlet in the area of the rear seats. So if I were to go camping and I want to plug in an electrical cooking device to use outdoors, I totally can do that. And if the power in my home goes out, my car can be a power source.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 9/10
Last cool feature: the mood lamp.

It's an interior light whose intensity varies with the specific parameter attached to it. For example, if I set the mood lamp to vary with speed, it will brighten when I drive faster and blink if I exceed the speed limit. I can even change the light's color.
Anthony Lee
A
thread 10/10
There are other things I love about my Hyundai Ioniq 6, but this should cover the best things about it. I am beyond impressed with what this vehicle can do. I will surely enjoy getting around in this car and going on lots of adventures with it. Never before have I been so excited as a car owner. 🙂

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}