Joseph Lane
A
Waiting with other parents for our kids’ gymnastic class to end, and there is a trio of freedom-types discussing restitution/reconciliation for all that they have lost. Held my tongue, but couldn’t help but wonder what it is they feel they’ve lost…??? #Freedum #huh
09:13 AM - Mar 11, 2023
Jason Kreul
A
In response to Joseph Lane.
Dominance is my guess
01:29 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Joseph Lane
A
In response to Jason Kreul.
I don't know if was that, in this case, these were rural, hippy/libertarian types. They could string sentences together, and might have read a book or two, but they've fallen down the rabbit hole, and seem to be grasping for air.
01:39 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Penny
A
Their shame...seriously though, when I hear them squeal and gnash their teeth in some gesture of fake outrage about how Biden is destroying this country, I have to wonder what TF are they talking about? In what imaginary world is this happening? Is it feasible to commit 70 million lunatics?
09:21 AM - Mar 11, 2023
Joseph Lane
A
In response to Penny.
It's all anti-Trudeau rhetoric here in Canada. Hell, I am further left than Trudeau, I've never voted for him, but the hate thrown his way in the name of 'freedom' is scary.
09:24 AM - Mar 11, 2023
sanfranciscohio
A
Their dignity.
09:15 AM - Mar 11, 2023
Joseph Lane
A
In response to sanfranciscohio.
It's interesting to listen to them throw around buzzwords, but never back those words up with anything other than further buzzwords.
09:19 AM - Mar 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}