Joseph Lane
A
Waiting with other parents for our kids’ gymnastic class to end, and there is a trio of freedom-types discussing restitution/reconciliation for all that they have lost. Held my tongue, but couldn’t help but wonder what it is they feel they’ve lost…??? #Freedum #huh
09:13 AM - Mar 11, 2023
Jason Kreul
A
Dominance is my guess
In response to Joseph Lane.
01:29 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Joseph Lane
A
In response to Jason Kreul.
I don't know if was that, in this case, these were rural, hippy/libertarian types. They could string sentences together, and might have read a book or two, but they've fallen down the rabbit hole, and seem to be grasping for air.
01:39 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Jason Kreul
A
My point is that even that crowd can feel the sting of having to share the world with "others" as it is. The old adage that if you can convince the lowliest white person that they are somehow better than the best of any "other" races as it is, then you can treat them like garbage.
01:44 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Jason Kreul
A
I actually do understand the mentality of the rural libertarian type you speak of. They are really Republicans that want to smoke pot. I get that. I grew up around entirely too many of these people. They understand just enough to be the bigots they are.
01:46 PM - Mar 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}