Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
So?
In 2028 there will be two 'lanes' in GOP nomination race. The 'maga' lane, who can be the next Trump as this Defendant Trump has become Convict Trump with hundreds of years of prison.
And the non-maga lane

Nikki is now making STRONG play for the non-maga lane
Ted Cruz will STRUGGLE to win maga
05:37 PM - Feb 20, 2024
Granite Don’t Take Me For It
B
The non MAGA lane I find interesting. Agree this is what Nikki is doing. I don’t think she will pass the non MAGA test tho and hoping a better flavor non MAGA comes fourth. They have been peeking out from behind the curtains
08:51 PM - Feb 20, 2024
A
In response to Granite Don’t Take Me For It.
I agree Nikki brings a lot of Trump baggage in non-maga lane. It will most def be a race, and not a lock. There likely will be 2 strong candidates in each lane, for the 'final four' at least to Super Tuesday 2028
08:58 PM - Feb 20, 2024
A
But yes, the primary race, esp on Republican side is ground game and money. And only Ted Cruz and NIkki Haley will have built a national campaign for it, the others dropped out both cycles too early (except John Kasich who I think will be too old to run in 2028)
08:56 PM - Feb 20, 2024
A
LOL you are thinking like a Democrat. The GOP primary race in 2016 got Ted Cruz !!! America's most hated politician to finish second and they actually nominated a known con-artist, rapist. So that party does not care about whether anyone likes their candidate. Look at W and Dick Cheney
08:55 PM - Feb 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}