Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
Several of you asked, what if Trump is not available, what will GOP do (could be any number of reasons, act of god etc)

Nikki will refuse to be the sacrificial lamb this cycle. She'd even pretend illness or something

They'd find a suitable idiot to take the fall. I think Pence would be dumb enough
07:02 PM - Feb 20, 2024
Michele Dalton
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
That is really interesting. What happens then?
04:56 PM - Feb 21, 2024
A
In response to Michele Dalton.
So Michele, this is highly unlikely to happen. So there is no point in going too deep. Nikki knows Trump has won this, BUT she gets a free ride for 2028. Trump is not about to be removed from the race. IF he was, she will find any excuse not to run. If Pence is the sacrificial lamb? Maga won't vote
05:00 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Jamie Warren
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
Haley is staying in because Trump will be either declared ineligible or convicted on a felony. She will step in as the last candidate standing.
05:03 PM - Feb 21, 2024
A
In response to Jamie Warren.
Nikki ABSOLUTELY will not accept GOP nomination THIS year. All of her work is for 2028. She will find any excuse 'illness' whatever, to NOT run if Trump were to be removed this year by say an act of God. But please, go read my TL which explains this. I am BEST numbers guy on politics. Worth a read
05:06 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Jamie Warren
A
Also if she’s angling for 2028, she’ll get trounced by Buttigieg. That’s my prediction, and I am the WORST numbers guy on Spoutible. Lol
05:15 PM - Feb 21, 2024
A
In response to Jamie Warren.
LOL I will be delighted with that forecast for 2028. It does not really matter who Nikki Haley goes against on our side in 2028, she will lose, and it could very well be Pete, but obviously Vice President Kamala Harris is the front-runner for 2028, but I am not about to call that race yet
05:23 PM - Feb 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}