Evan Darling
A
Once again the "bad request" glitch sorry, Ive been mostly looking at random ones, i tried to follow along with Marty Swart's beginner series a bit ago but the 2nd lesson video confused me a little so i left it, i learned this wee thing from a video by The-Art-Of-Guitar and it was pretty helpful
Whoa! @Whoa
Just had a chance to listen. It sounds good to me, too. Who have you been learning from so far? Do you have any YouTubers you've been watching already?
05:24 PM - Feb 21, 2024
05:32 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Whoa!
A
In response to Evan Darling.
If your account is less than 5 days old, that might be the problem. I have my privacy settings set up so accounts newer than 5 days cannot comment. Anyway, Marty Schwartz is good and you can learn a lot from him, but he doesn't really have a very organized beginner course. 1/2
06:30 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Whoa!
A
In response to Whoa!.
2/2 Have you watched anything by JustinGuitar? He has beginner, intermediate, and advanced courses that are very well thought out and supported.
06:33 PM - Feb 21, 2024
MetälmikE left, too
A
In response to Evan Darling.
I've had a little glifchyness today, too. It's actually a good thing. When it happens it means they're fixing an issue & it'll be better soon. Either that or rhat darn @GhostOfSpoutible is loose again 😂
05:51 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Evan Darling
A
In response to MetälmikE left, too.
Ghost of Spoutible really does enjoy a little trolling now and then dont they lmao
05:53 PM - Feb 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}