Myra Faye Turner
A
Stop policing Black folks hair.

If the hair growing naturally out of my noggin is distracting or whatnot...that's a YOU problem.
06:06 PM - Feb 22, 2024
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
In response to Myra Faye Turner.
🎯 I mean, what a load of bs this is???????
04:02 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Dennis Bode
A
This is all about controlling Black people and putting black youth "in their places". It's racism shouted and it is deplorable.
03:01 PM - Feb 23, 2024
This Gurl
A
Growing Hair While Black!

I'm exhausted with this country. EXHAUSTED!!
10:22 AM - Feb 23, 2024
Susan McBride
A
Yup!!!
09:12 AM - Feb 23, 2024
Kennie Goff
A
This kid's hair, Darryl George in TX, is neater and attractive than mine was in high school. Then my hair touched my ears!!! 😱😱

His case ain't about the hair. Don't try to tell me otherwise.
11:01 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Licia
A
They aren't policing our hair, they're policing our existence. They hate the mere thought of us breathing. Anything else they say is distraction!!
08:04 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Ellen Leigh
A
It is! I love seeing all the different ways that Black people can style their hair! It's beautiful!
Most white people cannot do anything with their hair but a good cut and curl, no braids or locks, no lovely tight curls. Some attempt locks, but it just looks like a rat's nest.
06:53 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Char
A
The racists just have to try to interfere with everything related to Black people. It's disgusting & frankly embarrassing that they need to try to have control like that.

I think hair that's different from mine is cool & interesting. Wear it as you like, express your individuality, show us you!
06:52 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Ness Allen
B
In response to Char.
Their lives must be pretty miserable and pathetic if they have to try and control everything a black person does. Pitiful losers.
09:51 PM - Feb 22, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}