Sonia Santana
A
thread 1/2
On this 2nd anniversary of Ukraine’s fight for freedom from the genocidal Russians my hope is that the world comes together this year to really give Ukraine everything they need to win this war. Everything that’s been promised and not yet delivered, and everything else they need. #SlavaUkrainii
11:45 AM - Feb 24, 2024
Sonia Santana
A
thread 2/2
The images in the first spout come from MAKS 23 from Telegram and Twitter. Most are AI images. #Ukraine #SlavaUkrainii
11:46 AM - Feb 24, 2024
Carol Butler
A
In response to Sonia Santana.
I’m devastated that our Republican House is playing games with Ukrainian lives (it’s not just Ukrainians, current House Republicans are playing games with a lot of people’s lives). It’s so hard to have any impact but I’ve taken to sending daily postcards to mine. I can keep this up until they vote.
12:52 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Sonia Santana
A
In response to Carol Butler.
Good on you! My House Rep is Lloyd Doggett (D) and he stands firmly for Ukraine. I even called my Republi-cant Senators before the Senate vote too. Ted Cruz is just a crazy winger who cares about nothing except himself. John Cornyn surprised me and actually voted for the Ukraine aid bill.
08:17 PM - Feb 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}