Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
To those who loathe tfg , I’m looking for the righteous indignation of his past few days views about black people.

Sneakers, arrest records and being seen in a white sea of faces are what people like me were reduced to.

Don’t ignore it,
Our women are supposed to be saviors but who’s saving us?
11:48 AM - Feb 24, 2024
Seth Triggs
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
Amen, 100%! It's like every day this asshole and his supporters relish in playing in our faces.
12:54 PM - Feb 25, 2024
PS Annie
A
He's reaching another level of despicable the past couple of weeks. It's truly awful and I'm sorry you're subjected to his filthy racism.
I haven't seen nearly enough criticism, or even reaction, from the media. It's not surprising, but it's still disappointing.
09:23 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Gwen Klemm
A
I will never understand why people voted for him in the first place. It’s clear he was vile from his NY rental discrimination days. Why would we want someone like that in the White House or representing the US on a world stage.
08:45 AM - Feb 25, 2024
⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️
B
In response to Gwen Klemm.
The people like him, also vile, were given permission to be openly disgusting. This is very disheartening--that so many vile people live among us. They need to be forced back into the shadows, but first, the head must be cut off the snake.
12:44 PM - Feb 25, 2024 (Edited)
⚜️Karyl Towers⚜️
B
In response to Gwen Klemm.
His fans aren't aware of the world stage. They're grossly uninformed, may not even be registered to vote, but thought the rich reality show host they watched on the apprentice would "save" them b/c he marketed a red hat, so to them, he's just like them. What a diabolical ploy that was & it worked.
12:58 PM - Feb 25, 2024
Bren
A
I read this because it's you who posted his racist slurs and I support you otherwise I avoid him at every opportunity. He's disgusting and vile. Nothing he says is important or true.
05:26 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Idiots Abound, LLC
A
That man has been a pig for as long as he has been in the public's eye. It was white folks that gave this man power. White women were blamed more bc they voted for misogyny, but wm are fucking pigs, 64% of us. Fucking racist pieces of shit. We won't admit it. Refuse.
11:43 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Catherine H
A
He makes it clearer and clearer he is a total racist, misogynistic, rapist liar. Can't listen when he comes on TV, I mute it while changing the channel. I no longer read about him. I know who he is and he just makes me angry as can be. For all those whose his words hurt, I am sorry for your pain.
10:31 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Rosetta
A
In response to Catherine H.
I also always mute him whenever they show him on television. I've gotten to the point where just hearing his voice disrupts my peace.
11:38 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Sabine Savvidis
A
Someone pointed out that the audience was mostly white - as if that should be a huge relief.
That's even worse. He isn't speaking to Black voters, he's speaking ABOUT them.
01:30 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Carla Vivarttas
B
01:14 PM - Feb 24, 2024
💜 Callie 💜
A
Racism simply couldn’t exist without ignorance. Drumpf is using very specific propaganda tactics and language to justify HIS actions, and further spread division & hate. He doesn’t want Blk voters’ votes. He’s fearmongering by targeting Blacks as lurking, fugly-sneaker-wearing, ignorant criminals.
12:34 PM - Feb 24, 2024
ALIS ITLATOL
A
delusional "saviorism" fuels 🍊 delusions
& I can't say it any better than JT -
Hanging from the Cross -John Trudell (Bone Days) - YouTube

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use"? for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, ...

12:28 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Tracy I
A
I ‘m glad he’s coming out with this more so that everyone, media and general population (mostly white), ignoring the signs that he’s a grade A white supremacist and not just a pol using white groups to his advantage, can own it.
12:23 PM - Feb 24, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
He is a grifter who will use any trend to get noticed. A billionaire who uses popular black culture to get noticed is the height of insult. He is a friend to nobody but himself. I do not know why this whole circus was not shut down at his taxes
12:21 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Ground Control
A
Oh, I have ALWAYS despised him for his not-very-subtle racism against Black people. The surprise (to anyone who has been ignoring his well-documented brain rot) is that he's talking about it openly.
12:11 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Nevada Jones
A
In response to Ground Control.
He's been saying the GOP's quiet parts out loud for a while now, so this latest insult, while egregious and damaging (not to mention blindingly stupid), is just one of an uncountable plethora in a long-running stream from the 🟠💩 and his party.
12:32 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Linda Eisenstein
A
That is indeed so ugly. It's the "Blacks are criminals" that makes my head explode the most. That horrific trope causes so many police murders & the inexcusable "Stand Your Ground" racist attacks on kids turning around in a driveway.
12:09 PM - Feb 24, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
He’s a racist and a misogynist
12:06 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Orlando Fuentes
A
As always, have to fight everyday to save ourselves because they won't.
12:05 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
Seriously! And the GOP trying to use menthol cigarettes to connect to Black voters 🙄 We have passed racist megaphone and they are using the damned PA system. I swear we are 2 days away from mention of watermelon or fried chicken
11:52 AM - Feb 24, 2024
jocelynjtweet
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Pretty sure that’s already happened. It’s appalling. And then Tim Scott just stands there and grins. I’m like “Dude, they are never going to pick you”
12:08 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
The way his mind is going? Count on it. And FYI, my maternal grandmother, who was anything but Black, smoked menthols her whole life.
12:13 PM - Feb 24, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}