Joy Reid
A
Joseph Ladapo -- I won't call him "doctor" -- is a madman. Shame on Ron Desantis for empowering him to work his insane experiments on Florida children and seniors. God help that declining state. https://www.cbsnews.com/ne...
09:21 PM - Feb 25, 2024
Gail Waldby
A
In response to Joy Reid.
It has a 21 day incubation period, an R0 of 12-18, and is contagious before the rash starts.
12:08 AM - Feb 27, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Reporters, there's more to the story. Please find it.
08:34 PM - Feb 26, 2024
Jasra - no DMs
A
In response to Joy Reid.
I read that a couple of the newest cases didn’t go to that school system. This could get out of control fast especially with covid immune dysfunction. 😬 Measles is also airborne, so as always, mask 😷 up.
06:35 PM - Feb 26, 2024
Phred
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Joy - how is this even possible in modern times? God help us all because the ramifications will ripple across the United States and beyond.
04:46 PM - Feb 26, 2024
Steven McDermott
A
In response to Joy Reid.
And the antivax parents will all send their sick kids to school as an FU to all the sane people.
08:27 AM - Feb 26, 2024
LindaWhittaker
A
In response to Joy Reid.
This voter suppression move will directly impact 2024 elections. There are lots of Democrats in Florida. We need to energize them to vote. Please consider writing with us. It is an introvert’s dream to political activism.
07:25 AM - Feb 26, 2024
LindaWhittaker
A
In response to Joy Reid.
Postcardstovoters.org is currently involved in a postcard campaign writing to all Florida Democrats giving them phone instructions how to re-enroll in vote by mail. Two years ago DeSantis changed VBM rules requiring voters to re-enroll every two years rather than life time enrollment.
07:24 AM - Feb 26, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to Joy Reid.
I always say, they're the pro-death party. Disease, guns, hunger — you name it, they support it.
09:55 PM - Feb 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}