Whoa!
A
Good morning Spouties. It's Wednesday. Biden easily won his primary in Michigan. Congress has 3 days to avert a government shutdown. The Supreme Court will decide whether a ban on bump stocks is legal. A fast-moving wildfire is spreading in N. Texas. The historic moon mission will end early.
07:23 AM - Feb 28, 2024

Only followers of this user (Happy4uuu) can see their posts

Whoa!
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
You're welcome. I just post some of the headlines from the Washington Post's The 7 Things You Need to Know each morning. I can't usually fit them all in one spout, so I pick what I feel is most important. ☺️
05:34 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Whoa!.
Good morning, Whoa. Thanks for the update. Go Biden.
Enjoy your day at work.
I go out there today to work, it is not the nicest day, wet and very chilly.
09:07 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Whoa!
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
Just saw this. Hope you are having a good day, Carla.
03:38 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
In response to Whoa!.
Good morning, Whoa. Thanks for the news. Have a safe and productive day at work. In other words….do your thang.☺️
07:30 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Whoa!
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
Thanks, Karen! Hope your day is swell!
07:38 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Whoa!.
Thanks for the headlines, Whoa! So glad Biden won handily. I still don't get how these protesters think not voting for him will help anything. Very misguided.
07:24 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Whoa!
A
In response to Susan McBride.
I agree. They are similar to MAGA in their conviction. They don't seem to listen to sense. I heard NPR interviewing one of the leaders yesterday and when it was pointed out that trump getting elected would be way worse for Arabs and Muslims (they could be deported) they stuck to their points. ☹️
07:28 AM - Feb 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}