Christopher Bouzy
A
It's not concerning because it isn't a competitive Democratic primary. Voters stay home. However, on the GOP side, Trump has lost significant support among Republican voters. If these voters don't support him in the general, it will be a Biden landslide.
David Belisle @Redbeard05
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:00 AM - Feb 28, 2024
07:26 AM - Feb 28, 2024
PhoenixWomanMN
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The Republicans behind the Abandon Biden drive were so upset that they failed to hit 20% that they changed the goalposts from percentage to vote totals, ignoring that the overall vote totals were higher because Democrats who normally would've stayed home came out and voted just to counter them.
03:12 PM - Mar 01, 2024
PhoenixWomanMN
A
In response to PhoenixWomanMN.
When I say ABs are Republicans, it's not hyperbole. It's not just that AB is run by GOP wife beaters, it's that Michigan CAIR, who hates the groups making up the Democratic base, works with Republicans on anti-civil-rights legislation:

https://twitter.com/amyrch...
03:16 PM - Mar 01, 2024
Kayarath
A
Don't forget how TFG is sucking all the money out of the GOP. Can't campaign without cash.
05:10 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Secola Edwards
A
I'm not a data scientist, I go off of gut feeling. Joe Biden will win states in November that will surprise people.
09:51 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
What takes down Trump is the collapse of Independent support. Anyone capable of doubts about Trump will not vote for him in November.

After Trump's Clown Car Coup, nobody with (>=brain/2) will vote for him.
09:10 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Phil Nicolosi
B
Will trump still get those Republican votes in the general (even from those who hate him) because historically Republicans are a pretty united party when it comes to elections. I agree... The maga base is not growing. But will the regular Republicans actually vote Biden in the general?
07:57 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Jeffrey Rickel
A
In response to Phil Nicolosi.
Or will they not show up? I know Republicans that will not vote for Trump. They have said they just will not vote in the Presidential race and they are regular voters.
08:59 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Stephen M. Thomas
A
In response to Phil Nicolosi.
He told Hailey voters that weren’t welcome in the “MAGA movement.”
10:02 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Nick Rich
A
♀️Women voters will determine the next election in my opinion. Especially young women and their mates too.
07:47 AM - Feb 28, 2024
E Z
A
Amen to that.
07:40 AM - Feb 28, 2024
The Best Karen
A
But you'll never hear that from the media. Like the GOP, Trump is their frontrunner. 🤦🏾‍♀️
07:34 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I want Biden to Reagan/Mondale him so bad. I don't think that could ever happen in our country again but I want it. I wasn't hom crushed, not just handily defeated like last time, nut crushed.
07:29 AM - Feb 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}