Christopher Bouzy
A
It's not concerning because it isn't a competitive Democratic primary. Voters stay home. However, on the GOP side, Trump has lost significant support among Republican voters. If these voters don't support him in the general, it will be a Biden landslide.
David Belisle @Redbeard05
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:00 AM - Feb 28, 2024
07:26 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Phil Nicolosi
B
Will trump still get those Republican votes in the general (even from those who hate him) because historically Republicans are a pretty united party when it comes to elections. I agree... The maga base is not growing. But will the regular Republicans actually vote Biden in the general?
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
07:57 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Stephen M. Thomas
A
In response to Phil Nicolosi.
He told Hailey voters that weren’t welcome in the “MAGA movement.”
10:02 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Phil Nicolosi
B
In response to Stephen M. Thomas.
Let's hope that those sane Republican voters do the right thing. I remember when you could actually debate and discuss policy and issues and usually reach some sort of compromise or consensus. Those days are gone
12:02 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Jeffrey Rickel
A
In response to Phil Nicolosi.
Or will they not show up? I know Republicans that will not vote for Trump. They have said they just will not vote in the Presidential race and they are regular voters.
08:59 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Michael J Sheridan
A
In response to Jeffrey Rickel.
Those are the people you need to work on, asking why they would consider voting for the PARTY that's backing Trump.
09:18 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Phil Nicolosi
B
In response to Jeffrey Rickel.
I hope you're correct. I believe that if trump is not on the ballot, his minions will not show up. I'm worried that if he is, regular Republicans will just vote straight party ticket. History shows they don't deviate from party the way Democrats do.
12:05 PM - Feb 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}