Tomi T Ahonen
A
If you are thinking, hey T Dawg, best numbers man in the business, does Michigan mean anything to President Biden or Defendant Trump?

No

Mercedes Boy Trump will seal GOP nomination by March 19. Nikki has no chance

President Dark Brandon will win Nov 2024 by landslide

Nothing changed in Michigan
08:53 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Leslie Cox.
1 more point. Polling of INCUMBENT vs challenger, one year out from election has been TOTALLY OFF every single cycle, when you look at Obama, W, Bill Clinton, Daddy Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon... polling of 'head-to-head' is INHERENTLY flawed early because ONE SIDE CAMPAIGNS but other GOVERNS
11:53 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
The first time ANY cycle, that polling of head-to-head matchups of incumbent President vs challenger, comes to within 3% of the final result, is AFTER BOTH CONVENTIONS. So in August, we can see a real picture of what the President Biden vs Defendant Trump race will look like. I will be here for that
11:51 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
But it is TOO EARLY to use polling for ANY predictions of GENERAL election match-up. The polling for primaries 'should' be reasonably accurate (distorted this cycle by Trump-paid polling on GOP side). But no head-to-head polling this early EVER reflects reality of election day, not with Obama..
11:50 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
But Leslie, it is not just me. REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP has warned for YEARS now, ever since Jan 6, 2021, that if GOP runs Trump again in 2024, the WHOLE PARTY will lose disastrously. Mitch McTurtle has said this many times, he's the top Senator on their side. Same was said by most non-Maga in Congress
11:48 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Orlando Fuentes
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
Thoughts and prayers
11:53 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
I then predicted this finish of the GOP nomination (Trump wins, Nikki finishes ahead of Death Santis) before the first caucus in Iowa. So my view has never changed. I said after Jan 6, that Trump will run in 2024, and then Trump will lose to Biden WORSE THAN MONDALE (lost to Reagan in 1984 with 40%)
11:46 AM - Feb 28, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
LOL Leslie, thanks

First. My prediction has not changed one iota. You will see back on dead bird site I said in 2020 after his Nov loss, that Trump will likely run again in 2024. When nearly every pundit said, it is DeSantis, I said no, Death Santis is a mirage, Trump will easily win GOP nomination
11:45 AM - Feb 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}