SoundNFury
A
I'm glad CBouzy has said this, because he knows what he's talking about - and it's something I happen to also think.

We definitely cannot become complacent, but also shouldn't buy into the media's hype/bullshit about this election. They're trying to push a self-serving narrative. Don't let them.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Ignore the polls, the pundits, and the media noise because Trump and the GOP are in trouble. With each passing state primary, we gain valuable data, and Trump has a serious problem among a significant segment of Republican voters. What we are witnessing is the complete opposite of the polls.
10:18 AM - Feb 28, 2024
02:39 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to SoundNFury.
I agree 100%... I also think that in this era it is an important act of resistance. We unfortunately cannot rely on mainstream media, polling or so many systems of info. dissemination. It's sad that we are in an era where these systems are being manipulated & abused. Look outside of the box, VOTE.
04:06 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Bev Turner
A
Agreed. I know we must all remain vigilant but we need to stop looking and worrying about polling. MSM is doing our country a disservice. Remain convinced 45 will be trampled but still cautiously.
02:50 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Chairman of Tortured Department
A
I think Michigan has killed many narratives but media and Biden critics won't publicly admit

Dem voters like him
The Gaza issue has been overplayed
Polls have issues of Trump overcorrection
Nikki Haley is leaving white suburbia voter trail for Biden
02:46 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
All one can do is go vote. You done your duty and don't worry what some people who you know the TV is only having that one person on to set a narrative the media want to set.

I bet for one distractor you can easily find 10 who are supports Democracy and I know that is a sucker's bet
02:44 PM - Feb 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}