Christopher Bouzy
A
Spoutible has been live since Feb, yet its mention by news outlets has been confined to instances where a celebrity has made reference to the platform. In contrast, Bluesky, which is a renamed version of Twitter under the leadership of its previous CEO, has garnered significant media attention.
03:31 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Ashanti- Na
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The "Media outlets." U speak of are "The walking dead, Zombie media." They have ignored the exploding comet of Streaming; unshackling consumers from the cable networks force feeding "Newstainement," phony as "reality Tv." openly manipulated to grip audiences with fear & fantasy,
02:51 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Ashanti- Na
A
I would be more interested in Spoutible mentions in YouTube Podcast networks that get eyeballed more than "Legacy (left over)," media, and are more trusted. The digital fragments raining down on unsuspecting dinosaur media have remade the landscape into algorithm-personalized information feeds.
In response to Ashanti- Na.
03:11 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Ashanti- Na
A
In response to Ashanti- Na.
I'd much rather a favored podcast, YouTube, TicTock or other channel, pop up in my Spoutible timeline, than "horserace drama," media fictions. Attracting these popular fast-evolving outlets to Spoutible's algorithm-free platform is time better spent, than fretting at being ignored by the dinosaurs.
03:29 PM - Feb 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}