Tomi T Ahonen
A
SHIT !!!

SCOTUS is going to hold hearings on Presidential Immunity? AFTER THE APPEALS COURT RULED UNANIMOUSLY that of course a President does not have total criminal immunity to assassinate Americans!

This is a truly stupid decision. It delays DC trial (Jack Smith 2) but not Jack Smith 1 (Florida)
Andrea Jones @Andrea0123
SCOTUS agrees to hear Trump immunity case. Based on this schedule (they’re hearing arguments in April), it seems unlikely the J6 trial will be completed before the election.

🤬🤬🤬
05:09 PM - Feb 28, 2024
05:14 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Pack Fanatic
A
DAMN IT! G DAMN IT! Ridiculous. Appeal court ruling was rock solid. I guess on an issue of this magnitude, the SCOTUS wants to weigh in and have the last word. This delays things 2-3 months. DAMMIT! I'm p!issed off right now.
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
06:48 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Pack Fanatic.
Me too. BUT today is still a big victory, with this bit of bitterness in it. Trump lost on several fronts and today is worst day in his life, has he just lost his appeal to avoid paying that $455 million that he does not have. So the immunity is a hollow victory and ketchup is flying today
08:01 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Pack Fanatic
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
Thank you, Tomi, for talking me off the ledge. I'm just so sick of it. Just so sick of the Trump drama. I can disagree with people, sometimes strongly and still get along. But him and what he's done to the GOP, it's killing the USA. I can't stand it. I was hoping the courts would take him out.
09:17 PM - Feb 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}