Ronald Alexander
A
I have a question. If HAMAS keeps rejecting cease-fire offers is President Biden still at fault? I don't expect honest answers from the blame Biden crowd but something to think about
03:00 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Yogi Thomas
B
In response to Ronald Alexander.
POTUS Biden can stop the genocide in Gaza by Zionist terrorists, Netanyahu: First, vote for a ceasefire at the UN; stop sending Israel US taxpayer money and arms; and send in the CIA covert operations and troops as we supposedly do around the world to stop terrorism.
03:09 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Yogi Thomas.
Now that you are done ranting if HAMAS rejects a cease-fire offer What difference would the UN make other than to make YOU feel better and this is the problem people won't let the past die so you can move into the future. Fuck HAMAS and Fuck the Likud party. Period.
03:20 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Yogi Thomas
B
You should learn to read with comprehension! Do you understand that 30,000 civilians have been murdered? How many murders are enough for you? Palestine doesn’t have a military. The Israeli Zionists have a military armed with the latest weapons supplied by the U.S.

It isn’t war; it’s genocide!
08:07 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Yogi Thomas.
Whatever, you will not question my stance, the same one that I have had since Oct 7 but you know what? My concern is this country right here and asinine actions about punishing Biden that will punish the US in the here and now if the MORON gets power. Save the histrionics. Tired of it
08:13 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Yogi Thomas
B
Free Palestine! #Ceasefire

✅Evil flourishes as people are silent! If you think Genocide couldn't happen in the U.S. again, you don't understand
history, power and greed!
08:44 PM - Feb 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}