Where is the love??
A
Real question. Is there a Black Spoutible? I'm not on here every day, but I came looking for info/convo about Diddy that's not focused on homophobia like on Twitter and found 2 spouts. Is this not the place for that?
09:17 PM - Feb 29, 2024 (Edited)
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Where is the love??.
We outchea. There's an audience for celeb news, gossip, trending topics - that's welcome. And if someone does misogyny, homophobia, ableism, etc., folks will pull up to put a stop to that. Here's the catch, tho. Most chatter is political news and until more ppl get here, celeb talk is light.
10:47 PM - Feb 29, 2024
Where is the love??
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Thank you. I'm into the politics. I blog about it almost every week. But the celeb stuff is politics, too. My view is that it's all connected. What happens at the federal, state and local levels in government is what allows stuff like Epstein and Diddy to do the dirt they do and have people...
12:06 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Where is the love??
A
Cover for them. If any of the theories that Diddy and friends were under someone else's influence and protection are true, that matters to me. Not to give them a pass, but to know how deep it goes. Take Diddy down. And if he had handlers, they need to go down, too.
12:09 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Where is the love??
A
Thanks for the tips! I'll start working on my follows. Maybe I need to start sharing more instead of just popping in to look once a week. 🤣
12:11 AM - Mar 01, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
12:18 AM - Mar 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}