Mc Crispy
A
thread 1/9
I've been in a state of loss for the last week or two.

Every time I turn around, someone here is having to step back from this platform, for their mental health because of the aggressions.

We've been here over a year now and I'm constantly disgruntled and offended by my people.
12:15 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Mc Crispy
A
thread 2/9
If a BBIMP person shares THEIR experience in this world, it's THEIR experience! It's not open for debate. It's not up to anyone to invalidate it. And it certainly isn't the place of any white person to define or redefine it!

You're proving how strong and prevalent racism still is by your policing.
Mc Crispy
A
thread 3/9
If a LGBTQIA person shares THEIR experience in this world, it's THEIR experience! It's not open for debate. It's not up to anyone to invalidate it. And it certainly isn't the place of any white person to define or redefine it!

You're proving how strong and prevalent Homomisic behavior is.
Mc Crispy
A
thread 4/9
If a ND person shares THEIR experience in this world, it's THEIR experience! It's not open for debate. It's not up to anyone to invalidate it. And it certainly isn't the place of any white person to define or redefine it!

You're proving how strong and prevalent Ableism is by your policing.
12:15 PM - Mar 03, 2024 (Edited)
Mc Crispy
A
thread 5/9
We've said again and again and again and again and again that unless you are part of these groups, you need to LISTEN. But you don't. You refuse to. You can't stand not being the center of the fuckin universe.
Mc Crispy
A
thread 6/9
I don't give a single fuckin shit if you have a BBIMP friend.

I don't give a single fuckin shit if you have a LGBTQIA friend.

I don't give a single fuckin shit if you have a 30 hour certification of working with ND people or people with any Disability.
Mc Crispy
A
thread 7/9
THOSE people are the experts, NOT you.

If you don't agree with something one of us says about OUR lives, scroll your ass on and have the fuckin day you deserve.

It's as simple as that.

To see people I have come to care about being chased off this platform, is disgusting.
Mc Crispy
A
thread 8/9
Anyone on here policing the lives of others here, should be fuckin ashamed.

But I know you're not.

You're sitting with your smug self righteousness, gloating that you won. For the moment you are again the center of the fuckin universe.
Mc Crispy
A
thread 9/9
I'll say it again, because apparently 1,000,000 times isn't enough to sink through that supremacist armor you wear, IF YOU'RE NOT BBIMP/LGBTQIA/ND/DISABLED, YOU HAVE NO FUCKIN RIGHT TO POLICE OUR LIVES!!! 😡
T. Naught
A
In response to Mc Crispy.
thank you for saying this. again.

you had me at “loss” — i hurt when my friends hurt; but also i miss them & want them to come back & feel safe & ok doing so.
our community is diminished without them.

separately, the anger at how they came to be hurt. how wrong & unwelcome that shit is.
01:28 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
Excellent, Topher.
Don't know why it is so hard to just listen or read a person's experience. No one else will be the expert of that experience, no one.
01:23 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Cyndi Brown
A
Thank you VERY much for saying what I was too pissed off to format. And gods bless all of us who are in two or more of those categories.
01:20 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Missy McMurray
A
💯 agree. I’m not seeing what’s happening that’s causing people to leave, but I’ve blocked quite a few. It’s a shame, but the bad behaviors were bound to come with the influx of new people.
12:26 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
I just remind myself that it's still social media, and despite my hopes, that inevitably leads to less than nice behaviors. On the upside, I must have blocked the right people as I'm seeing none of the posts people are upset about. (I'm not perfect either, just to clarify)
12:20 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to Alfalpha Male ✔️.
I don’t see any either. Nor some of the lovely folks who are taking hiatus. Is there something different we can do?
01:38 PM - Mar 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}