Steve Rinehart
A
I’m here to tell you that, if President Biden loses the election this year, it will be because of this.

“It’s *still* the economy, stupid.”
01:51 PM - Mar 02, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Steve Rinehart.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This is hilarious!!

I mean it's a throwback joke, but funny!

BC literally no one would believe Pres. Biden is in charge of the price of muffins!

It's like a new/old "Thanks Obama!" right?
10:36 AM - Mar 03, 2024
Steve Rinehart
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I know a lot of young adults who I coached or led in Scouts when they were kids. I'm on a social media platform—not this one—mostly populated by 20- and 30-somethings.

A lot of them—too many—are saying they're not voting this year. Don't feel either side is working for them.

It's not funny to me.
02:21 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
If you are around 30 somethings who think the president is in charge of the price of muffins, I'm really concerned about your abilities as a mentor.

This is patently ridiculous garbage, and if you are "concerned" you should be dispelling it, not fake wringing your hands.
02:24 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Steve Rinehart
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I do what I can to talk to them, but a lot of their minds are made up.

I am wringing my hands because smug Ds who can't see why anyone wouldn't vote D and dismiss anyone with a differing view are going to alienate those folks and tank this election.

Comments like yours are why I'm an independent.
02:31 PM - Mar 03, 2024
M Briatack
A
Spoiled, privileged, entitled, self-centered is why you're a closet republican masquerading as an "independent."
03:54 PM - Mar 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}