Hobo Poet
A
Spent time with my family today for my Aunt's 80 birthday party. She is a lifelong Dem. She came over to ask my why the DNC isn't entertaining other candidates. As Biden doesn't look like he can handle another term.

This is a Silent Generation lifelong Dem. This is a solid question and critic.
07:29 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to Hobo Poet.
Were you able to provide your aunt any solid answers rebutting her assertions?
08:11 PM - Mar 03, 2024 (Edited)
Hobo Poet
A
In response to Mischievous Pixie.
No. It was a conversation with my aunt. She asked a question that I didn't have an answer or an idea for. She brought up a concern that is valid. I told her that I believed they would lean into Kamala during the race. But it didn't make sense to me, either.
08:14 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Mischievous Pixie
A
I"ve had many hard conversation with a few relatives too. If you have other conversations with her perhaps you can dispel her concerns with facts and his record next time? I also have to wonder why delegating normal VP duties to this VP is somehow a bad thing?

You're right, this makes no sense.
08:34 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
I don't think there is a dispelling of concerns about his health and age. She is his age, she knows her limitations. Delegating to the VP isn't bad. I just brought it up, as my idea of how this administration would approach the race.

The making no sense was in regards to the lack of a primary.
08:40 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Mischievous Pixie
A
There is so much to credit this administration with but what lack of primaries are you speaking of? Biden/Harris won a primary where they weren't on the ballot. Have you looked at the third party candidates? I have, and I see chaos agents.
09:59 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
I don't think that my aunt is paying much attention to them, nor most. I think that she is more concerned about voting for someone who she does not believe will live another term. She lived through a Presidential assassination and the current third in line being a Christo-Fascist causes concern.
10:11 PM - Mar 03, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Maxwell Mercy
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
I've asked this person whom I should vote for, but they won't tell me. Can you try?
10:25 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
In response to Maxwell Mercy.
You will vote for who you want. It's not a genuine question. It's not a genuine conversation. It's not a genuine exchange.

You have a mirror, go ask that who YOU should vote for.
10:34 PM - Mar 03, 2024
E Z
A
Thot u were goin to bed hours ago…?

Anyhoo?

Who’s yer candidate?

After spendin all nite on a social media pingpong table, surely yer ready to aver your GE pony…
10:38 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
Not to bed, just done with your unproductive abuse.
In response to E Z.
10:39 PM - Mar 03, 2024
E Z
A
10:40 PM - Mar 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}