Hobo Poet
A
Spent time with my family today for my Aunt's 80 birthday party. She is a lifelong Dem. She came over to ask my why the DNC isn't entertaining other candidates. As Biden doesn't look like he can handle another term.

This is a Silent Generation lifelong Dem. This is a solid question and critic.
07:29 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to Hobo Poet.
Were you able to provide your aunt any solid answers rebutting her assertions?
08:11 PM - Mar 03, 2024 (Edited)
Hobo Poet
A
In response to Mischievous Pixie.
No. It was a conversation with my aunt. She asked a question that I didn't have an answer or an idea for. She brought up a concern that is valid. I told her that I believed they would lean into Kamala during the race. But it didn't make sense to me, either.
08:14 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Mischievous Pixie
A
I"ve had many hard conversation with a few relatives too. If you have other conversations with her perhaps you can dispel her concerns with facts and his record next time? I also have to wonder why delegating normal VP duties to this VP is somehow a bad thing?

You're right, this makes no sense.
08:34 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
I don't think there is a dispelling of concerns about his health and age. She is his age, she knows her limitations. Delegating to the VP isn't bad. I just brought it up, as my idea of how this administration would approach the race.

The making no sense was in regards to the lack of a primary.
08:40 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Mischievous Pixie
A
There is so much to credit this administration with but what lack of primaries are you speaking of? Biden/Harris won a primary where they weren't on the ballot. Have you looked at the third party candidates? I have, and I see chaos agents.
09:59 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Hobo Poet
A
I don't think that my aunt is paying much attention to them, nor most. I think that she is more concerned about voting for someone who she does not believe will live another term. She lived through a Presidential assassination and the current third in line being a Christo-Fascist causes concern.
10:11 PM - Mar 03, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Hobo Poet
A
In response to BattleFuzz.
Biden has had Congressional healthcare for the majority of his life. Of course he is on better heth than someone of his generation from the working class.

She lived through a Presidential Assassination and the third in line is a Christo-Fascist.
10:32 PM - Mar 03, 2024

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Hobo Poet
A
The administration should hire you to work for Trump. You could make anyone not want to vote for whoever you think is the better candidate.
In response to BattleFuzz.
10:53 PM - Mar 03, 2024
E Z
A
11:09 PM - Mar 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}