André Ware
A
thread 1/8
There are far too many folks in this country who are only restrained by the consequences of their actions & not by the cruelty of their desires.
09:22 PM - Mar 03, 2024
André Ware
A
thread 2/8
I have never doubted in my lifetime that a sizable portion of this country would welcome/accept a return to full-throated slavery for any "other," due to the continued reign of white privilege that has coddled white supremacy while weak-kneed white allies have looked on.
André Ware
A
thread 3/8
I have never doubted that there are men in this country who would take to the streets to rape & abuse women given the slighest favorable alteration to physical assault laws because patriarchy gives them that inherent right.
André Ware
A
thread 4/8
I have never doubted that holier-than-thou types would fervently hold public "Salem Witch Trials" against OUR LGBTQ family because their defiled "Christianity" justifies their obligation to purify what they deem unacceptable.
André Ware
A
thread 5/8
This is the hate WE are living with, proven everyday by the soulless laws & behaviors being brazenly flouted & displayed for the world to see, literally jeopardizing lives for power. This who & what we're up against. Let's be clear about that as WE bounce from distraction to distraction. 🤦🏾‍♂️
André Ware
A
thread 6/8
This is NOT a political debate we're having or a polite difference of opinion. WE are literally in a fight for OUR lives in this country, for democracy's existence, & we're up against religious & power hungry fanatics who would see US all bound & gagged in some form or fashion should they succeed.
André Ware
A
thread 7/8
Stop wasting time debating trolls & entertaining self-serving polls. Convert those willing to listen, but shoring up the 7-million plus who got US to victory in 2020 is priority #1 , & you better believe that number has only grown as the threat to OUR democracy & rights have.
André Ware
A
thread 8/8
This election won't be close if WE show up. There are more of US than there are of them. Do the work, show up, & VOTE like OUR lives depend on it, because they do!
#PickADamnSide #NobodysFreeUntilEverybodysFree #voteblueballot2024
💜 Callie 💜
A
Preach, Brother André! 👏🏽 👏🏽 For too many of us, our ENTIRE existence is on the ballot. This is the Priority #1 . Not wasting anymore time debating folks over Biden’s candidacy, or those willing to sacrifice us and American democracy over what’s happening globally. It’s past time to get serious.
In response to André Ware.
11:48 AM - Mar 04, 2024
André Ware
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
ty!, sis! 🙏🏾❤️🤗 & Amen! This is not the time for foolishness! 👊🏾😤
12:24 PM - Mar 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}