Clarissa De Lune
A
thread 1/5
How terminally online antis think IRLies react to me liking enemies-to-lovers: EWWWWWWWW YOU'RE A GENOCIDAL COLONIALIST RACIST DOMESTIC ABUSE APOLOGIST NAZI WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU FREAK

How my IRLies actually react: Zutara is the ship I never knew I needed, just like Dramione
11:09 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Clarissa De Lune
A
thread 2/5
How antis think IRLies react to me liking enemies-to-lovers: EWWWWWWWW GENOCIDAL COLONIALIST RACIST DOMESTIC ABUSE APOLOGIST NAZI WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU FREAK

How my IRLies actually react: Hello Clarissa! How's it going with your 'falling in love with the wrong person' ships?
11:11 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Clarissa De Lune
A
thread 3/5
How antis think IRLies react to me liking enemies-to-lovers: EW GENOCIDAL COLONIALIST RACIST DOMESTIC ABUSE APOLOGIST NAZI WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU FREAK

My IRLies: You like redemption arcs? I think this cartoon about demons getting redeemed in a hotel in hell is just your thing!
11:13 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Clarissa De Lune
A
thread 4/5
In conclusion: antis need to touch grass, more at 11
11:14 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Clarissa De Lune
A
thread 5/5
OH HOW COULD I FORGET THIS ONE

How antis think IRLies react to me liking enemies-to-lovers: EWWWWWWWWW GENOCIDAL COLONIALIST RACIST DOMESTIC ABUSE APOLOGIST NAZI WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU FREAK

How my IRLies actually react: Namor was eNAMORado with Shuri in Wakanda Forever 🥁
11:30 AM - Mar 06, 2024
T. Naught
A
i don’t pretend to understand a lot of the specifics here, but i absolutely love the synthesis & take-away. 😂 💜
In response to Clarissa De Lune.
11:17 AM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}