Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Merlene Taylor
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Why can't I see a human being, and not giving a damn about your sexual preference?
10:29 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Merlene Taylor.
Gender and sexuality are part of who we are as people. All of us. I am a cis het woman and it shaped me. It matters the same way a trans het woman would have it matter
10:34 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
I am a WOMAN. Born with ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, developed breast, etc. Most important is I try to be a decent human being treating others w/ common decency & respect like I want to be treated. Has zero to do with my sexuality.
10:44 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Merlene Taylor.
But it shapes who you are and how you have been treated. Women have different experiences than men or nonbinary people. FFS, Me being in a relationship with a man makes my sexuality important same way my best friend being married to a woman makes her sexuality important, albeit in a different way
11:33 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Miggs Bylaws
A
Exactly. Our social relationships and experiences take these aspects of our personhood into account, so when we are open about them we are acknowledging an aspect of ourselves that is part of our human experience, and thus important to our wellbeing, and it shapes our perspectives as well.
In response to Salma Typhii.
11:38 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Miggs Bylaws
A
In response to Miggs Bylaws.
It's exchanges like this that also ultimately prove Kace's point that highlighting an aspect of our personhood that has seen the most rejection is about healing & self-love & existing honestly as ourselves. The bare minimum is seeing us as human. It's wild, that anyone thinks that's a courtesy.
11:52 AM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}