Anthony Lee
A
Earlier today, I had said that the world has gone through hell over the past several years.

In your opinion, which event was the worst part of it?

Election of Donald Trump

Charlottesville violence

Migrant family separation

Killing of George Floyd

COVID-19 pandemic

January 6th insurrection

Russia attacks Ukraine

Overturn of Roe v Wade

Israel-Gaza war

Other (specify in reply)

Anthony Lee @AnthonyLee
The world has gone through hell the past several years. However, what we've also seen is a backlash from people at large, all refusing to bow down and give in to events that threaten our very existence. This is why I am still optimistic that we will emerge from this hell, stronger than ever. 🙂
10:23 AM - Mar 06, 2024
80 votes — 09:14 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Matthew Clayton
A
In response to Anthony Lee.
The night of 11/8/2016 was truly horrific. I could not sleep that night — felt like the people who didn’t vote stabbed me in the back. And it led to over half the events in the poll.
10:00 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Mister Midnight
A
I have to go with TFG - He was the gateway issue to so many others. Like Deadpool said, "the one that sent you down the road to $hit$burg."
09:48 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Ryan F
A
In my mind I instantly was like: when Abraham Lincoln replaced Radical Republican Hannibal Hamlin with Andrew Johnson for Vice President in 1864 election. Historians have a loose definition for 'last several years'! 😅
09:25 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Reginald Capers
A
In response to Ryan F.
This right here.
09:31 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
Other: All of the above followed that 🍊 blight's Golden Escalator entrance that set into motion the public preying upon society that he had already been doing for years from beneath the gutter.
09:22 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
Other: all of the above. And it's all related; even covid would've been far, far different under President Clinton, with 100s of thousands of lives saved. And Hamas would likely have not attacked Israel if TFG hadn't withdrawn us from the Iran nuclear deal – & empowered Russia.
09:20 PM - Mar 06, 2024 (Edited)
JIlda Nettleton
A
Just about everything on this list was as a result of or made worse by Donald Trump so...
09:19 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Khrissy Choate
A
I chose The election of Donald because that was the catalyst for everything else you listed.
09:16 PM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}