Christopher Bouzy
A
I have Arizona staying blue, but Democrats definitely need to make sure they put extra resources there. Rick Scott is weak, and extra resources in Florida could also help.
Phred @Phred
Christopher - do you have any idea at this point which Senate races will be important to focus extra get out the vote efforts?
10:22 AM - Mar 07, 2024
10:45 AM - Mar 07, 2024
HillbillyHippyWannabe
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I'm focusing on my home state of Pennsylvania.
04:21 PM - Mar 07, 2024
Danalibrariana
A
Arizona Democrat here - we're helping get signatures on the petition to get abortion rights on the November ballot. My spouse volunteered as precinct committee person, so we'll be giving lots of rides and help to voters. I'm also continuing my letter and postcard writing. We're doing what we can! 💙
11:46 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Stephen Cullum
A
Rick Scott is weak.If abortion rights gets on the ballet he will lose.
11:10 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Deb
A
Definitely will donate to Gallego in Arizona. Also making a donation to the Biden campaign. He is bringing in a lot of donations but hopefully bolstering that will encourage people who are doubtful he can win.
10:49 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Diogenes Wept
A
@dcroucher - can you please do a quick sketch of the Tarot cards the @cbouzy is reading? Perhaps there is a pale-faced, hollow-eyed bald man standing next to a smoldering pillar of salt in there somewhere, maybe?
10:49 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Ken The Plumber
A
Seems like the Florida Democratic party is in a shambles right now.
10:48 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to Ken The Plumber.
We’ve had some solid wins actually, especially in off years. But DNC gives crap support, has for years. We did get good support from OFA back in the day. Hoping Biden will too.
11:18 AM - Mar 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}